Will This Last?
Some kids are more risk-averse naturally. Others, like me, learn it the hard way.
As I stood on top of the 10′ tall hay bale stack, umbrella in hand, my nine-year-old brain had some misgivings about how well my umbrella would slow my fall.
But I cast those fears aside, took hold of destiny, and leaped. “Fortune favors the bold,” right?
I would have enjoyed the free-falling sensation if the landing hadn’t been on my mind.
The umbrella didn’t function as a parachute but all I hurt was my pride. And my future ability to take risks.
Purchasing a swing set can feel like a big leap but our warranty is your parachute.
Here are the 3 main parts:
- A 6-year warranty covers all parts of the swing set and our workmanship.
- The lumber inside the vinyl is covered by a lifetime warranty against rot, decay, and insect damage.
- The vinyl itself has a 20-year warranty against discoloration and fading
Warranty Claims Process
What happens if you have a problem? What are the steps you should take?
- Take a video or a picture of the problem. Don’t apply filters as they may change the color of your swing set too much.
- Send the media of your swing set to [email protected] with a description of what is happening.
- Our team will review the case and then get back to you as soon as possible.
We understand how purchasing a swing set sight unseen can feel scary. We do everything we can to make the process as smooth as possible, and we stand behind our swing sets.
If you have any questions regarding our warranty, please feel free to reach out to us. We would love to answer any questions you have!