Out with the old, in with the new! For many wide and varied reasons, our customers have asked us if we can take down or dispose of old swing sets when we come and install their new King Swings modern playset.
Due to space constraints on our trailers, we do not load up and dispose of old swing sets. We do not want to risk scratching or damaging the other swing sets on the trailer. However, we do offer a disassembly service.
Our sales team will ask for a picture of the set to ensure it is something we can handle. If so, we will quote you a price, and if agreed on, we will add it to the invoice. Our crew will first disassemble the old set and put the pieces curbside on the installation day. After that, the team will install the new swing set.
- We cannot disassemble sets that are cemented into the ground.
- Disassembling the set means breaking it down into component pieces by removing hardware or cutting through the wood or metal where applicable.
- Most pieces will be too large for standard trash services to dispose of, so have a plan to get rid of them if the trash services don’t pick them up.
- Disassembled sets will have sharp pieces, so do not let children play with the items.
- If you have lined up someone to pick up the swing set to use in their home, let us know so we can do our best to keep the hardware together and not cut any parts.
If you are reading this, you probably have an old, sad swing set in your backyard that needs to be replaced with a modern playset. If so, email us a picture of it right at the start of the process so we can factor it into your delivery time. Email the photo to [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]